Summer Food Program
The helping hands of Clallam and Jefferson Counties.
Summer Food Impact
Kids Served Daily on Average
Years of Service
Our Summer Food Program allows us to provide free, nutritious meals to children ages 0-18 in our communities when most schools are closed for instruction.
Our Summer Food Program has been providing free nutritious meals to children ages 0-18, primarily in the summer months when most schools are closed for instruction.
We structure our Summer Food Program with the goal of keeping the children in our communities healthy and happy
- We focus on serving the areas most accessible to children needing the service most.
- We combine healthy meals with small activities to encourage children to participate regularly.
- The program is open to all children ages 0-18.
- Our hours and locations of operation vary every summer. Please visit https://www.fns.usda.gov/meals4kids for more information and to find a Summer Food Program Site near you. The Summer Meals Site Finder above is available for use starting in early May 2023.
- For further information on the USDA’s Nationwide Summer Food Program, please visit https://www.fns.usda.gov/cn/common-questions.
For more information about our Summer Food Program, please contact Shannon Southworth.
Click here to call Shannon
@ (360) 374-9340 ext. 216
Click here to email Shannon
Reach Shannon by fax
@ (360) 374-4346