The helping hands of Clallam and Jefferson Counties.
Our Independent Living program provides community members with employment assistance to get more job ready through self-help and the establishment of community-based skills.
Our Independent Living program has been designed to help community members live independently and get more job ready for employment through self-help and the establishment of community-based skills.
- Use of transportation services.
- Decision making and organizational abilities.
- Accessing community resources and benefit programs.
- Money management.
- Time management.
- Use of communication access services.
- Self-advocacy, self-care, and self-protection.
- Interpersonal and social relationships.
- Attendant management.
For more information about our local Independent Living and Vocational Services, please contact or visit The Department of Vocational Rehabilitation in Port Angeles, WA.
Click here to call the Port Angeles DVR
@ (360) 870-7818
Visit the Port Angeles DVR
@ 228 W 1st St, Port Angeles, WA 98362
For more information about our Independent Living Services Program, please contact Holly Pritchett…
Click here to email Holly